An Encouraging Word

An Encouraging Word
www.biblescreen.com

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Day By Day

Each day seems to bring more progress.  Today Taylor was just as active, but today she is finally over the fear of our very innocent poodle.  Yesterday she did not want to even look at him, but today she didn't mind him the least.  I don't know what happened overnight, but it was definitely a surprise today.

She woke up at about the same time after another restful night.  We went out and celebrated a late Mother's Day because we weren't able to do anything on the day-of.  We went to the mall and ate lunch.  We could tell that the young'ns were getting tired, so we came home after that and a few of us took a nap (me included).

Then of course we had dinner and then Stephen and Taylor took a bath.  She was not too excited about  bedtime tonight.  I like to think it is because she doesn't want to be separated from us--but I can't say that for sure.  Autumn stayed in the room and read a book to herself just so that Taylor wasn't alone, but she didn't go to sleep until I had Autumn leave the room later. 

I realize these posts are a little boring, but I just want to remember what her first week was like.  Thank you for all of your prayers.  I don't think we could have asked for a smoother transition than what we have experienced so far.  We are amazed at how great she is doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment